9.24.2011

Complete lack of...what was that?

So, I guess with starting a blog, the first post seems to be a little intimidating to write. I'm kind of like, "of course I want people to follow my blog, but what if I'm a lame-o? Ya know, always writing about how lame I am?". I guess it's time to just say fuck it. Who cares. The truth of the matter is, I'm probably going to be writing about some pretty random things. I promise you I'm not a loon. Actually sorry, yes, I am a loon. I'm not legit retard-like special, but happy to be living to an extreme level that at times it frightens people. And nooooo, mother, I do not have ADD. Never did, either. So I most likely never needed those pills I took when i was little--damn happy-blockers. That explains a lot. Actually, does it? My childhood can't be explained, but I'm pretty sure that's waaaay too deep for anyone to get into for their very first post. I have to break you in slowly....

No comments:

Post a Comment