9.26.2011

I can hardly stand it when...

I can hardly stand it when I can hardly stand it. Why do I have such a lack of patience? I'm writing this blog from work--even though I probably shouldnt be, but hey, there arent any rules saying that I shouldnt, and I do what I want. Hahaha, who am I kidding, I do what people tell me to do. I'm a complete puss. Oye. Actually, it really depends on what it is. When it comes to being at work, I'm like a robot. Of course I'll do what they say, but that's only because its my job. I'm not like some people that sit around me who consistantly rebel and pay the consiquences and then wonder what they've done to get in trouble. Dummies. But back to my original gripe. My lack of patience. I have such a severe lack of patience that at some times I feel like I need therapy. But I honestly feel like the therapy would make it worse. But then again, arent I the same as any other human being, and maybe I'm just being honest about it. Maybe I'm the only one who wants to admit that I have a patience problem, and not be snotty and think I'm the bees knees. Not like I know anyone like that or anything. My heart beats fast and I get a queasy feeling in my stomach when I get annoyed to the point where I feel like I could burst. And the thing is...I get annoyed at the littlest things. Actually, maybe they arent little things. Who am I to decide if they're little things? Here, let me let you decide:

-Smelly people
-People who dont know how to drive
-People who talk to much
-Dumb people
-People who say obvious things
-People who speak in slang
-People
-People
-People

Am I being unreasonable? Someone please save me, before I start to lose patience with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment