9.25.2011

Snooze button.

I only pressed mine twice this morning, but on a typical day when I can't seem to get my lazy ass out of bed, it's probably 3-4. It's gotten to the point where I set my alarm 30 min earlier, just because I know I'm a lazy individual. God, that's pathetic. Actually, ask my husband and he'll tell you how annoying it is.  I guess this could relate back to my previous post--because this is a super bad habit of mine. Yes, somehow I manage to get everything done in the morning before I leave for work, but half the time its running around squalking at everyone to hurry up, because I still need to blow dry my hair and change the baby, and we have to leave in 5 minutes. Stupid--stupid Snooze button. More like "feel-good-now-add-stress-and-terror-30-minutes-later" button. The beautiful feelings I get from "Ahh, 10 more minutes" are crap. This is a habit I need to kick, instead of my husband rolling over and kicking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment