10.27.2011

The Hairy Result...

Okay, everyone...

You asked for it.

Actually, I told you I'd show you..

So, I'm going to share the results of my perm I got last Sunday.

Sorry I'm late--last night I came home, promptly sat my fat ass on the couch and fell asleep.

 Rough day. My bad.

Anyway, without further delay...


The Glamour Shot


The Cheesy Shot




The "Poser" Shot




So, there you go, friends.

And, after much thought and pondering, much like the picture above, I decided to share one last picture, but only because I trust you all to not judge me.

Right?

The "2 Day Grease-Fest" Shot



I'm smiling--or trying-- even though my hair feels like it weighs about 10 pounds.

But anyway, that's that.

The perm is done.

There's no going back now.

And, ABFTShower, no Carrot Top-type results, so no tragedies to report.


And I have no complaints.

Yet.






3 comments:

  1. That looks really good. Which is a shame, because I was preparing some great 17th century curly powdered wig jokes, and trust me, I don't often get to use those.

    ReplyDelete