10.17.2011

*sigh*

Seriously, how much can one person expect from another person?

Let me tell you, my job is going to be the death of me. I'm a sales person, and it seems like the more I try, or the more sales I get, the more they want from me. There's no validation or anything. No commendations.

Okay, maybe I should stop complaining, I know. Maybe I should just suck it up and realize that it's the way of the world. Maybe I'm being a puss. But I tell you, it's people who are never satisfied that are on my "do-not-like" list (not like I really even have one, although that could very well be created). I mean, would it kill those people to be nice every once in a while?

With them, probably.

I especially "dislike" those type of people because for some reason I'm so bothered by them that they even get their own blog post. I mean, obviously it's bothering me enough to feel like I have to write about it.

You know what, screw that. I'm not writing about all of those losers anymore. I dont need any of them to feel good about myself. Whatever, you lame-os.

 I'm sure I could be doing something much more constructive with my time.

I'll think I'll go eat something.


No comments:

Post a Comment