10.02.2011

i'll never understand...

It's completely beyond me how totally oblivious some people are. It honestly blows my mind. Let me just amuse you for a few minutes, and name a few things that I've seen recently, where the person should have known better, but was obviously too oblivious/stupid to either care or do any different:

Scenario 1.)
Woman in grocery store parking lot with a long bright blue windbreaker suit, a huuuuuge shiney ribbon bow literally on top of her head, with some serious pig-tails going on. Are you serious? Wait, no, yes you are serious. But I have to ask--why? Why do you own those clothes?  Did you look in the mirror before you left the house and go into the world? Oh wait, yes you did. That's the problem.


This is you, on average:


This is what you think you look like:


Sorry, but no.
Better luck next time.


Scenario 2.)
Woman driving a beat up sedan with a loose child bouncing around in the back. Please please please, buckle up your child. I couldnt care any less about you since youre obviously a selfish bitch who is too concerned about having your next cigarette. But please, if it doesnt blow your mind too much, could you try to protect your child? And for your information, second-hand smoke is just like you're giving your 2 year old a cigg.


if you do it, you might
as well give him one, too...



Scenario 3.)
Woman in line, three people behind me last night at the grocery store who obviously thought she was more important than everyone else in that massive place. Yes, we had all been waiting for 30 minutes because the cashier was slower than death and the poor fella a few people in front of me was broke and didn't know it, but---you don't have the right to plow through us, go to the customer service line and beg them to cash you out over there because you're important and have someplace to be, yada yada yada.....until they finally give in. You're honestly an impatient, selfish, snobby prude. The rest of us were thinking that, and gosh, you probably didn't even know it.


We all know that this was
hiding under your $200.00
label brand coat:



I'll leave you with these for now. Through-out my day I encountered even more things that I could blog about, but it's kind of overwhelming to bring them all to life again in one post.  I can only handle so much stupid-ness at once. Plus, who says there's a time limit on how much I can share with all of you lovely readers? There's so much more!


Let me just leave you with one more thing.




I dont think I need to say anything at all about this one, although I very much could.

But I wont.


No comments:

Post a Comment